|What is REPs?
The Register of Exercise Professionals is the independent public register that recognises qualifications and expertise of exercise instructors throughout the UK.
Established for over 10 years, REPs exists to provide a system of regulation for instructors and trainers, protecting the public and bringing credibility and clarity to the sector.
Many employers expect their instructors and trainers to be REPs registered, providing assurance that their team has the correct skills to deliver safe and effective practice.
- Meet the agreed National Occupational Standards which describe the knowledge, competence and skills of good practice.
- Hold recognised and approved qualification(s).
- Are recognised as industry professionals.
- Are committed to on-going professional development.
- Are legally covered to practice by appropriate insurance.
- Adhere to a Code of Ethical Conduct.